Pay Per Click Advertising is one of the fastest ways to get people to convert into sales with almost instant results. We help our clients target their marketing using paid advertising on multiple platforms like Google, Bing, Facebook and more.
Why Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC) Is For You
Paid advertising online has the highest return on investment dollar for dollar than any other sort of advertising in the world. It’s also the only marketing platform that gives you a seamless way to tell if your money is being well spent and also shows you where and how the leads or sales are coming in to your business. You can spend as little or as much as you want, unlike other advertising channels like TV, Newspapers and other offline marketing strategies that cost thousands and don’t have any way to track results!
What is Pay Per Click Advertising?
Often known as PPC for short, Pay Per Click advertising is basically just paying to be on the front page of google (or any other search engine) for specific search terms related to your industry. This allows you to get your business in front of people who are looking for your product or service quickly and easily!
How do you pay for it?
When someone clicks on your advertisement (see the picture above for example ads) you get charged a fee immediately by Google. The price depends on quite a few different variables but to put it simply, its based on the competition in your market. You bid for a spot on the home page and some keywords are cheaper than others. This is where we come in! We work hard to make sure your money spent is returning money back into your pocket by making sure the visitors convert in to buyers.
How We Can Help
Our team are Google Certified and have been working on paid advertising campaigns on all platforms for many years now. We can help by using our pool of knowledge to get your ads in front of the right people at the right time, keeping your PPC campaign profitable. Whether your budget is $500 or $50,000, we can help you achieve success.
Our Management System Covers:
- In depth research and analysis of your business and its market to learn how your customers search and make purchasing decisions
- Create highly targeted advertising campaigns to grab the markets attention
- Negative keyword research to make sure we don’t show up for similar keywords that aren’t related to your products
- Our in house design team creates top notch display banners to display your brand on line (Display Marketing & Remarketing Campaigns)
- Custom Advertising schedules so you only show your ads at the times you want. (day, date and time of day)
- Daily monitoring and management of your Advertising campaign to make sure it is running perfectly at all times!
- Website conversion optimisation to make sure your website is converting visitors to sales